Monday, May 23, 2011

My favorite graduate!!

My wonderful husband Corey graduated May 8 from Cal Baptist University with a Bachelors Degree in Communications. I could not be more proud of him! He worked extremely hard to receive this degree and the work payed off. Our family was there to watch him receive his degree. As a wife you want your husband and family to succeed and I am blessed that I was able to share this moment with him as his wife. I was also glad that Sadie was there to watch her daddy receive his degree as well (even though she won't remember and was asleep through the whole ceremony). I was so worried about Sadie getting sunburned that I lathered her in sunscreen and covered her with a hat and jacket. It seemed to do the trick because she wasn't sunburned at all. Me, on the other hand, was very sunburned but it was ok. I love my favorite graduate and am so proud of him!!!





No comments:

Share