Monday, September 12, 2011

Following the Lord

Ever since I have had Sadie, I have felt so out of the loop with everything, especially at church. I used to teach the preschool age Sunday School class but stopped when Sadie was born and I have been feeling like I haven't been doing enough at church lately. I know taking care of my baby is up there on the priority list but sometimes I feel like I'm not helping enough when it comes to potlucks and extra curricular activities. I was talking to my hubby about this and maybe becoming more involved with the youth or something like that. I also have been praying about it so I will see where God leads me with this. I will just be reminded by God's grace with this scripture:

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
- Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Share