Thursday, September 22, 2011

Seriously Thursday!



I'm linking up with http://www.frommrstomama.com today for some Seriously Thursday!

1. Serious, it's almost fall and the weather here is still in the high 90's. Although we are supposed to get some thunderstorms tomorrow.

2. Seriously, my baby girl is not even 8 months old yet and I think she is on the fast track to walking. She pulls herself up on everything and all she wants to do is stand. I mean she just started crawling a few weeks ago!

3. Seriously, I can't believe how fast time is going. I mean September is almost over and Halloween is right around the corner.

4. Seriously, my brother in laws wedding is coming up and I still have baby weight that I would have liked to have lost by now.

5. Seriously, I wasn't able to watch the Teen Mom finale until yesterday but Farrah is really deciding to leave her daughter with her parents while she goes off to college. Maybe she should have waited to have a baby so she could go off to college....

6. Seriously, Sadie needs to nap a little better. It's such a struggle and then she just ends up being super cranky all evening.

7. I seriously haven't had a post with pictures in awhile, neither have I been a great blogger in awhile. Oh well, I have other more important things to worry about right now.

No comments:

Share