Friday, June 24, 2011

4 1/2 almost 5 months old!!






I can't believe my little lovebug is almost 5 months old!! Where has the time gone?? She is getting so big and so much fun! Her personality is really starting to come out. She is such a happy baby and loves to "talk", make noise, and any sound that will come out of her mouth.

Sadie absolutley loves her bouncer/excersicer. I can put her in it in the mornings, add a few toys and she is perfectley content. It gives me so much joy to listen to her talk to her toys and grab them and give them love (eat them). Speaking of giving love, Sadie loves to give kisses. She will grab your face, open her mouth and make a noise until you put your face close enough so she can kiss you. It is the CUTEST THING!! She loves lying on her back and grabbing her feet. She is so fascinated by them. Tummy time is also becoming fun for her and she is working on getting the muscles to crawl. She will grab anything you put next to her and put it in her mouth. Sadie is definitley teething so she has lots of teethers, frozen washcloths and mommy's and daddy's fingers to chew on. I recently bought her a sippy cup and she loves it!!! I fill it with water and sometimes ice and she will spend at least ten minutes drinking from it, pulling it out of her mouth and drinking from it again. I've also been giving her oatmeal cereal mixed with apples every night and she can't get enough of it. I also bought her this mesh feeding thing where you can stick food in it so the baby can eat the food without having to worry about big pieces coming off and your baby choking. It has become on of my favorite things! So far, Sadie has had watermelon and a piece of a popsicle in it.

 Bath time is becoming a fun time for her as I've moved her bathtub into the actual bathtub so she can splash as much as her little heart desires. Sadie has also started giggling and it is the cutest laugh ever!!! Her smile is also THE BEST SMILE I have ever seen. Bedtime has become an issue as she does not want to go to sleep, nor does she want to stay asleep. I have been putting her down on her tummy to sleep lately and that seems to be helping a little bit. I just can't believe how big she is getting and time DEFINITELY  goes by fast!!

No comments:

Share